Taylor PTA – Join Today!
Why? To support your school and your child. Be involved and stay involved in your child’s education!
How much? $8.50 for an individual or $17.00 for family membership!
How? Register on this site. Click the buttons below to Join PTA and check out discounts by being a PTA member.
As a PTA member, you get access to our online student directory. This directory can help you in sending out b-day invites, contacting a friend for a playdate, getting to know others in your child's class. You also will get important updates about Taylor PTA programs, volunteer opportunities and ways to be directly involved in your student's education.
Do I have to come to meetings or volunteer if I sign up? No. Joining does not commit you in any way.
The #1 reason to join PTA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages
- Get Connected – there is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources – The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for students, as well as parents.
- Tap into a Network – PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport, and discuss parenting issues that are on your mind.
- Watch yourself grow – By volunteering with your PTA, you gain valuable experiences and personal confidence. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause.
- Speak Up - Because PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions and more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Help Your Child Succeed – PTA fosters parent involvement. Parent involvement has been proven by three decades of research to be the greatest predictor of student success.
- Witness Improvement – By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, social events – all vital to school’s success.
- Be a Role Model – By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.