As a PTA member, you get access to our online student directory. This directory can help you in sending out birthday invites, contacting a friend for a playdate, getting to know others in your child's class. You also will get important updates about Taylor PTA programs, volunteer opportunities, and ways to be directly involved in your student's education.
Why? To support your school and your child. Be involved and stay involved in your child’s education!
How much? $10 for an individual or $20 for dual (2 people) membership!
How? Register on this site. Join PTA and check out discounts by being a PTA member.
Do I have to come to meetings or volunteer if I sign up? No. Joining does not commit you in any way.
The #1 reason to join PTA is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages:
- Get Connected – there is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources – The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for students, as well as parents.
- Tap into a Network – PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport, and discuss parenting issues that are on your mind.
- Watch yourself grow – By volunteering with your PTA, you gain valuable experiences and personal confidence. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause.
- Speak Up - Because PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions and more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Help Your Child Succeed – PTA fosters parent involvement. Parent involvement has been proven by three decades of research to be the greatest predictor of student success.
- Witness Improvement – By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, social events – all vital to school’s success.
- Be a Role Model – By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
A special note to Grandparents! — Welcome! If you are signing up as a grandparent or extended family member, go ahead and add your grandchildren's names to your account in the student section. Just be sure to select "Grandparent/Extended Family" (from the "How are you connected to our school" list) to avoid confusing our database :)
Did you say discounts for PTA families?
Yes! Your PTA membership qualifies you for great discounts too! To take advantage of these offers, click the Member Perk icons for discount codes and detailed information.
HERE IS THE INFO YOU'LL NEED TO ACCESS SOME DISCOUNTS:
Name of PTA:
Taylor Elementary PTA
Frisco Independent School District