*We have updated the Taylor Walk-a-thon to Fun Run. Same great event, just a new name!*
Our Annual Taylor Fun Run is one of the most anticipated events of the school year!
Taylor PTA's MAIN fundraiser for 2019-2020 where students collect donations and run/walk for 20 minutes during their specials period. All money raised goes directly to support Taylor Elementary and your kids. The students raise money by getting pledges for each lap they run (the laps are short and most kids run 20 laps!)
- Supply our classrooms with additional curriculum and resources (science enhancements, lunch carts, student awards and so much more) Last year we added new books for the Guided Reading Library.
- Fund fun programs for the entire school to enjoy (Dallas Zoo, storytellers, family reading nights, t-shirts for Field Day and more)
- Provide new outdoor playground equipment or outdoor tables
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
- Volunteer at the Fun Run
- Help your student collect pledges/donations
- Pledge a Corporate Sponsorship
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Dates to be on the lookout for:
***Prizes For Each Grade Level!***
SPONSORING THE EVENT:
As a Sponsor of this event, your logo and business name can be seen on a PTA website, kids' t-shirts and may appear on a banner.
If you would like to donate, volunteer or have any questions, please contact Miranda Nguyen at email@example.com