Our Annual Walk-a-Thon is one of the most anticipated events of the school year!!
November 2, 2018
Taylor PTA's MAIN fundraiser for 2018-2019 where students collect donations and run/walk for 20 minutes during their specials period. All money raised goes directly to support Taylor Elementary and your kids. The students raise money by getting pledges for each lap they run (the laps are short and most kids run 20 laps!)
- Supply our classrooms with additional curriculum and resources (science enhancements, lunch carts, student awards and so much more) Last year we added new books for the Guided Reading Library.
- Fund fun programs for the entire school to enjoy (Dallas Zoo, storytellers, family reading nights, t-shirts for Field Day and more)
- Provide new outdoor playground equipment or outdoor tables
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
- Volunteer at the Walk-a-Thon
- Help your student collect pledges/donations
- Pledge a Corporate Sponsorship
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Dates to be on the lookout for:
October 18th – Packages and Pledge Forms will go home with each student.
November 2nd – Walk-a-Thon event takes place!!!!!!
November 9th – All pledge money is due and will be counted for prizes
November 30th – Prizes will be awarded at GMT
SPONSORING THE EVENT:
As a Sponsor of this event, your logo and business name can be seen on a school banner, PTA website, kids' t-shirts and more.
If you would like to donate, volunteer or have any questions, please contact Miranda Nguyen at email@example.com